Format & Call Letters
Country - WSCH FM
Eagle 99.3 plays today’s fresh new country and the biggest song in the last 10 years.. Our format attracts a broad demographic of listeners aged 25-54, which is important to a wide group of advertisers. Our audience is equally divided between male and female listeners.Eagle 99.3 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today.
Eagle 99.3 targets affluent listeners 18 to 54 years old with the core audience in the 35-54 demographic.
The Country Music format year to year continues to remain one of the most popular music formats in America today and one of the best performing formats for advertisers.
Great Artists, Great Songs! Eagle 99.3 plays the biggest Country music artists in America today. Eagle 99.3 listeners tune in to hear the Country artists such as Keith Urban, Eric Church, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, George Strait, Florida Georgia Line, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Jake Owen many more.
Eagle 99.3's Country music format has quickly become a very popular at work choice for listeners.
Eagle 99.3 allows advertisers to reach a large affluent active consumer group in their prime spending years that can’t be reached with any other station.
Eagle 99.3 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have purchasing power!
Age Composition: Eagle 99.3 targets the affluent 25-54 age group.
Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 25-64 age group.
- Over 20% of Country listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- Over 16% of Country listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 year old.
- Almost 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- Over 15% of Country listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- Over 15 % of Country listeners in America are adults 65+.
Gender: Country listeners in America have approximately a 50/50 split between males and female.
Occupation: Eagle 99.3 listeners are employed as Owners, Managers or Professionals, employed as Trades people, employed in the Sales and Service industry and are employed as Administrators or Clerical staff.
Household Income: Eagle 99.3 listeners have high earning power.
- Over 25% of Country listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Almost 25% of Country listeners in America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Almost 30% of Country listeners in America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Education: Eagle 99.3 listeners are well educated.
- Over 16 % Completed College or more.
- Almost 35% Have completed some college.
- Almost 40% Completed high school.
Investments: Eagle 99.3 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activity: Eagle 99.3 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, hunting, ATVing, camping, and other outdoor activities. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Market your business to thousand of potential new customers each week with Eagle 99.3.
Eagle 99.3 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
Eagle 99.3 targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
The Eagle 99.3 is targeted to reach active consumers in their prime spending years.
Eagle 99.3 Listeners Have Purchasing Power
The Eagle 99.3 targets affluent consumers with high disposable income.
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Eagle 99.3 is committed to delivering the best value for advertisers today delivering an audience in their prime purchasing years.
We Live Here
We really are your local station for listeners all over Southeast Indiana including Dearborn, Ripley, Ohio and Switzerland counties. We also provide total coverage of Boone County, KY and a large portion of western Hamilton County in Ohio. We broadcast a continual flow of news, traffic, weather, and school information that affect the people in our listening area.
We are very proud to provide play-by-play and extensive coverage of many local high school football and basketball teams as well, from Dearborn, Switzerland, Ripley, Ohio and Boone counties. We are deeply committed to the schools in Eagle Country, and get those sports scores on the air for family and friends of the athletes.
We brag more than 8.3 million page views each year! Our website is currently receiving over 22,700 views per day as listeners log on for streaming audio and local news.
Our website visitors aren’t just local, either! As they move to other parts of the US and beyond, our listeners take with them our reputation for keeping them informed of what’s going on back home, and are regular visitors to Eagle Country Online.
Eagle 99.3 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here