Format & Call Letters
Intelligent Talk - WLYV - 103.3 FM The Patriot
103.3 FM The Patriot is Fort Wayne’s Intelligent Talk Station.
103.3 FM The Patriot - delivers intelligent talk from the nations’ talk leaders, providing clear and well-thought out positions on issues being discussed across the country.Intelligent talk and no rhetoric.
More Adults Listen To News Talk Radio 6am-7pm Than Any Other Radio Format!
103.3 FM The Patriot is targeted to reach Affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The News Talk Format is the No.1 format in weekday mornings across America.
- The News Talk Format dominates adults aged 35 + and is #1 with 55+ plus listeners.
- The News Talk Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
- The News Talk Format has an equal balance of listeners at home & away.
- The News Talk Format is the 2nd most listened to format in the 25-64 demo.
Research has shown that News Talk Radio is 3.3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
Reach over 4,200 consumers each week with 103.3 FM The Patriot
103.3 FM The Patriot talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
103.3 FM The Patriot targets listeners in their prime spending years.
Age Profile: 103.3 FM The Patriot targets the affluent 35 to 64 demographic.
- Adults 18-34: 15%
- Adults 35-54: 35%
- Adults 55-64: 25%
- Adults 65+ : 25%
Gender Profile: Approximately 70% of 103.3 FM The Patriot's listeners are males, 30% are females. 70% of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Over 70% of 103.3 FM The Patriot's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: 103.3 FM The Patriot targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including: owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education Profile: The News/Talk Format attracts listeners that are some of the most educated of all listeners to radio.
- 56% Completed College or more.
- 18% Have completed some college.
- 22% Completed high school.
- 74% of 103.3 FM The Patriot's listeners have attended college.
Activities: 103.3 FM The Patriot attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. 103.3 FM The Patriot listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants.
103.3 FM The Patriot listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with 103.3 FM The Patriot.
103.3 FM The Patriot Listeners Have Spending Power!
High Disposable Income: Approximately 65% of 103.3 FM The Patriot listeners have a household income between $50,000 to $75,000+
The News/Talk format targets listeners with high earning power in America.
- Over 40% of news/talk listeners across America have an income over $75,000.
- Over 24% of news/talk listeners across America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Over 23% of news/talk listeners across America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
103.3 FM The Patriot News/Talk is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
103.3 FM The Patriot's News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of 103.3 FM The Patriot's listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Investments: 103.3 FM The Patriot targets listeners who have high incomes, are home owners, and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
103.3 FM The Patriot targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
103.3 FM The Patriot listeners in the past year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, and HDTV's.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
103.3 FM The Patriot listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
103.3 FM The Patriot Listeners Have Spending Power!
103.3 FM The Patriot targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: 103.3 FM The Patriot listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
103.3 FM The Patriot News/Talk/Sports Radio targets listeners with large retail purchasing power.
103.3 FM The Patriot Is Built For Advertisers
Talk is radio' s most-listened-to format, capturing a 16.9% share of radio listening among all listeners, age 12 and older.
Talk radio is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Talk radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Talk radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music Radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Talk radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Talk radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
103.3 FM The Patriot is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to 103.3 FM The Patriot differently.
103.3 FM The Patriot is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest news, sports, weather events and stories.
103.3 FM The Patriot listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on 103.3 FM The Patriot.
103.3 FM The Patriot is built for advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making 103.3 FM The Patriot a great investment to help you get more customers.
The 103.3 FM The Patriot News Talk format is one of the strongest radio formats in USA today!
The 103.3 FM The Patriot Line-up Monday To Friday
103.3 FM The Patriot features some of the most highly rated talk programming in America.
Eric Harley and Gary McNamara’s show Red Eyed Radio
Jim Bohannon’s America in the Morning
The Mike Gallagher Show
The Dave Ramsey Show
The Savage Nation with Michael Savage
The John Bachelor Show
Salem Radio News at the top of every hour
The 103.3 FM The Patriot sales team can help you make the right marketing decisions to grow your business and reach thousands of potential new customers each week.
103.3 FM The Patriot's Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here